There is a new job offer available Halliburton. They are hiring a Performance Development Coordinator. The institution is looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. They attract and retain the best talent by investing in their employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under broad direction, enables service excellence and customer satisfaction by providing training and guidance to individuals engaged in well site service work.
- Reviews performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement.
- Promotes the use of the Halliburton Management System (HMS).
- Promotes and encourages safety and service quality.
- Monitors on-site field performance assessments (End of Job Customer Survey (EJCS)/ Key Performance Indicator review).
- Champions the implementation of new technology within Product Service Line (PSL).
- Assists employees with Human Resource Development and Human Resources issues (i-Learn, PPR).
- Trains, mentors, and assesses competencies of employees engaged in well site service work.
See Also: Job Vacancy At Beyond Beans Foundation
- Coordinates and assists with the Correction, Prevention, and Improvement (CPI) process for PSL.
- Investigates and performs follow-up activities on unplanned events and/or jobs.
- Investigates accidents, injuries and incidents within assigned PSL.
- Coordinates the hiring process for assigned PSL; in concert with Human Resources. Interfaces and works effectively with Service Coordinator counterpart pursuant to employee development and evaluation issues.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in production and operations management, industrial engineering, or similar disciplines and a minimum of 5 years of experience in Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations which includes experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role.
- 8-10 years of Halliburton Product Service Line (PSL) field operations experience, including experience in a Halliburton Technical Planner role may be substituted in lieu of undergraduate degree requirement.
How To Submit A Job Application At Halliburton
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED