Ernst & Young (EY) is conducting Graduate program recruitment exercise for June 2023. This recruitment is ongoing for the role of Tax Staff (Graduate Tax Trainee).
As the Trainee, you will work on various tax engagements in different industry sectors in which EY is acknowledged as a market leader, specifically in financial services, energy & utilities, oil & gas, mining & metals, telecommunications, industrial products, automotive, retail and consumer products, real estate, etc.
Check Also: Graduate Job At AngloGold Ashanti Limited
Your Client Responsibilities:
- Prepare various tax returns and supporting schedules and assist with the filing of the returns
- Prepare tax advice for clients and assist with the procurement of tax exemptions and waivers
- Liaise with the GRA on behalf of clients
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Comply with risk management procedures
- Build strong internal relationships within the business tax compliance team and across other service lines.
Your People Responsibilities:
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
Qualification And Skills Required
- First degree holder from a recognised Tertiary Institution;
- Hold a Second Class Upper or better;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- A student member or affiliate of the ICAG/ACCA OR a high motivation and drive to pursue a professional accountant qualification. Membership of ICAG/ACCA is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Desire to exceed expectations
- Interest in the different fields of tax
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge
What The Company Offers:
- Work with a bright, friendly, enthusiastic and energetic team
- Develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects with some of the most well-known companies as well as through our extensive learning and development programs
- Receive a competitive intern remuneration package
Location: Accra, Ghana
Application Process For Ernst & Young (EY)’s The Graduate Program
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED