There is an ongoing job Recruitment at Beyond Beans Foundation. They are looking for a data support officer for our community development projects. The officer will be responsible for monitoring, collating and analysing project performance data, ensuring it is accurate and adequately meets the reporting requirements of the project management team, partners, and clients.
Key Activities And Responsibilities
- Supporting the community development supervisor in ensuring that information is collected, entered, and stored in a timely and accurate manner in relation to the monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Ensure all data is entered and timely updated in the databases and tables.
- Check and monitor the quality of information submitted by field team.
- Liaise with field staff regarding missing data, eventual mistakes, data discrepancies and/or inconsistencies.
- Be responsible for quality control procedures (including but not limited to random phone calls to check visits and checking data entry quality).
- Track field officers’ performance and key indicators to help the project team gain insights to help measure progress towards achieving our strategic goals and key indicators.
- Perform proper back up, restore, input validation and security procedures to ensure data integrity.
- Provide accurate, reliable, and insightful data analysis as required.
- Contribute to the writing and review of internal reports.
You will be working in our dynamic sustainability team that is spread over the Netherlands (Amstelveen) and West Africa (Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, and Nigeria). In Ghana, you will be working in close collaboration with the project manager, the field team of field officers across the country and with our partners.
Qualities They are looking for:
- A relevant qualification in information technology, information management or equivalent expertise.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in data management and quality assurance working in a similar role.
- Comfortable with data handling/management and excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience of using Microsoft Excel to access, manage and manipulate large datasets (e.g., using LOOKUP functions, IF statements and conditional formatting).
- Good knowledge of data reporting and report generation.
- Experience of numerical and other analysis and interpretive techniques.
- Great experience in quality assurance of data processes.
Location: Kumasi, Ghana
Also View: Massive Job Recruitment At Agrocrown
How To Forward A Job Application To Beyond Beans Foundation
Closing Date: Wednesday, 14th June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED