A massive job recruitment is currently ongoing at Agrocrown. A Warehouse Officer is needed for employment.
The ideal candidate will actively interface with the Sales Team to ensure that all warehouse and distribution activities concerning warehouse and stock management are carried out in conformance to all regulatory/ statutory standards to ensure operational excellence across our distribution outlets.
Recommended Post: Massive Graduate Recruitment At KPMG
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Complete diary logs into inventory and report any discrepancies
- Supervise the receipts of stock timely and accurately and confirm stock into the company’s software.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Involve in weekly and monthly stock count within stipulated time
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Maintain Health Safety and Environment policies in accordance with local regulations and client requirement
- Continually improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures
Our Ideal Candidate
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- A strong work ethic and a proactive “can do” attitude that requires minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Strong Warehousing & distribution background.
Check Also: Latest Job Placement At Palmpay
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Economics, statistics, Business Administration, and any other related fields.
- At least 3+ years supply chain/inventory management/Warehousing & Distribution experience.
- Experience within the agrochemical trading industry will be an added advantage
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and familiarity with Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, slides) and ERP and/or Accounting packages.
Location: Tema, Koforidua, Takoradi, Kumasi
How To Forward A Job Application To Agrocrown
All interested persons should kindly send their CVs to: email@example.com
Indicate Job Position & Preferred Region/location as Subject of your mail
Vacancy will be closed by: June 12, 2023
NB: Only shortlisted Applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED