PassionAir, a Ghanaian based airline is currently conducting a career recruitment. The aviation company is looking for team players and people who pay keen attention to details. Kindly read on to find the position available.
- Processes and updates of incident/occurrence reports including follow-up with respective persons;
- Distribute safety literature, newsletters and reports;
- Coordinates training activities and identifies safety trends and participates in accident and incident investigation
- Monitor the maintenance of the conditions of Approvals granted to the organisational operational departments to include the AOC, AMO and any approvals granted by any other body
- Assuring proper implementation of company policies and procedures by operational staff and subcontractors as set forth in the documented operating procedures;
- Maintaining oversight of the training and qualification of the operational personnel.
Process Of Recruitment At PassionAir
To send your candidacy, you must click on your desired position above.
Deadline: 15th, December, 2023
About The Establishment
PassionAir is an airline located in Ghana that is responsible for scheduling domestic flights within the country.
The Aviation carrier’s regular flights are within Ghana, with departures from Accra to destinations such as Kumasi, Takoradi, and Tamale. The main goal is to streamline air travel between major cities and encourage more flights to other domestic airports. Our product lines include both schedule and charter operations.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED