There is a ongoing career recruitment at Cargill Ghana. The institution is looking for a new Customer Partnership Coordinator.
- Develop methods to evaluate the progress of sustainability initiatives, such as tracking emission reductions and updating greenhouse gas emissions inventory.
- Coordinate and facilitate community and collaborator involvement in established sustainability and climate protection initiatives.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that our sustainability efforts have a limited impact on productivity or quality standards.
- Develop and assess the viability of strategies meant to support conservation, increase usage of renewable resources or reduce energy costs or misused output.
- Support analysis of operations that accurately identify the organization’s environmental footprint including energy usage and gas, water or other waste emissions.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of one year of related experience
What Cargill Offers:
- A fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents
- A competitive salary and benefits
- Outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Check This Job: Job Recruitment At Vester Oil Mills Limited
Recruitment Process For The Vacancy At Cargill
To apply, Visit This Portal
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED