U.S. Pharmacopeial (USP) is announcing its latest employment update. USP is interested in hiring an Administrative Manager.
Brief Job Overview
This is a supervisory position responsible for coordinating the site office administration and operations system and general workflows, providing daily operational support such as procurement, inventory tracking, asset management, vendor management and general facilities management. This role also provides procurement and logistics support for specific countries implementing PQM+ program. This role interfaces with all departments and external stakeholders. The role may require travel as needed.
Who USP is Looking For?
The successful candidate will have a demonstrated understanding of our mission, commitment to excellence through inclusive and equitable behaviors and practices, ability to quickly build credibility with stakeholders, along with the following competencies and experience:
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
- Five (5) years of responsible professional experience
Additional Desired Preferences
- USP experience and/or experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Familiarity with scientific/technical terminology
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements governing organizations operations in Ghana.
- Proven capability to productively support internal and external staff.
- Conveys a professional image through their actions and behavior.
Application Process For U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention’s Employment
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED