PassionAir is recruiting a new Safety Officer. The job title holder will assist the Safety Manager in the implementation of SMS within the respective departments to ensure safe operations in all operational areas of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and updates of incident/occurrence reports including follow-up with respective persons;
- Participates in Safety Action Group meetings;
- Acts as the safety champion in his/her department;
- Distribute safety literature, newsletters and reports;
- Coordinates training activities and identifies safety trends and participates in accident and incident investigation;
Required Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- University degree or Diploma;
- Experience in an operational area is an added advantage;
- Completed training in Safety Management System (SMS);
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills;
- Good computer knowledge;
- Team player;
- Detail oriented;
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and good organisational skills;
- The ability to work in a high performing team environment.
How To Send Your Candidacy For The Post Of Safety Officer
All interested persons should ensure to forward their resumes to the email:
Closing date: Friday, 15th December 2023
About The Airline
PassionAir is an airline based in Ghana that began offering scheduled domestic flights within the country in August 2018. The airline aims to offer a great travel experience by providing timely, safe, and secure flights between Accra and other major cities in Ghana. PassionAir aims to be the preferred airline in Ghana and the West African region, offering competitive services.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED