The service of a new Quality Officer is needed at one of Ghana’s finest airlines. The as the officeholder, you will be responsible to the Quality Manager to implement an audit system for the monitoring of compliance with the Civil Aviation Directives and procedures of the company.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of the Quality program for the organisation
- Monitor non-conformities emanating from internal and external audits;
- Monitor the maintenance of the conditions of Approvals granted to the organisational operational departments to include the AOC, AMO and any approvals granted by any other body
- Assuring proper implementation of company policies and procedures by operational staff and subcontractors as set forth in the documented operating procedures;
- Assist in the monitoring of the performance of subcontracted service providers
- Maintaining oversight of the training and qualification of the operational personnel.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in an aviation related course or its equivalent;
- Must be conversant with Ghana Civil Aviation Authority Requirements for the time being in force, and organizational requirements and procedures;
- Must be experienced and knowledgeable in Quality Management Systems.
- Good communication skills;
- Good computer knowledge;
- Team player;
- Detail oriented;
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated initiative and good organizational skills;
- The ability to work in a high performing team environment.
Recommended: Safety Officer At PassionAir
Mode Of Application For The Vacancy: Quality Officer
Those who want to apply should make it a Point send their resumes to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply By: 15th December, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED