The company, Vodafone Ghana has a new job opening. The reputable telecommunication company is currently seeking to recruit an Engagement & Internal Comm Specialist.
Purpose Of Vodafone Ghana’s New Job Opening:
To strategically design, develop and manage the appropriate internal communication channels that inform and engage all employees on Local / Group messages and information.
To design and deliver employee engagement solutions in line with Company strategy and culture.
Recommended: Job Offer At AngloGold Ashanti Limited
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Develop and maintain Vodafone’s internal communication strategy through effective messaging and initiatives with key internal audience
- Leads and manages the development of tools and processes for consistent and engaging communications strategies, materials, and messages
- Ensures effective implementation of Vodafone internal communications strategy, maintaining planning, coordination, and delivery for internal communication channels
- Manages the implementation of strategic internal communications programmes liaising with other communications teams, external agencies and advising senior management on the appropriate course of messages to provide
- Effective relationship and stakeholder management, working closely with senior management, to develop relationships and have regular contact across the business and communications teams to strengthen the quality and consistency of media communications and identification and resolution of escalated issues
- Develop and manage internal engagement solutions in line with Group and local requirements to keep the work force engaged and upbeat
- Own and manage the employee engagement calendar for Vodafone Ghana based on steer from leadership
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- Communication strategy development
- Experience in providing communication guidance to senior management
- Stakeholder identification, mapping, and analysis
- Project management, communication and reporting experience
- Good business awareness.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills (Essential)
- Ability to develop and manage budget
- Ability to work with people effectively at all levels both within and outside the organisation
- Attention to Detail
- Strong Sense of Urgency
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Possess strong organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet short deadlines.
- Have good interpersonal skills to accommodate all shades of opinion from people with diverse background in the discharge of the role.
- Demonstrable expertise in understanding the needs of an organization’s internal audiences and delivering appropriate messages using a variety of channels
- Prior experience in developing and implementing an effective strategic communication plan for a large & diverse organization
- Prior experience in developing and executing innovative employee engagement programs.
- Prior experience working with vendors and organizing events.
- Must have five (5) years minimum experience in Corporate Communications or related field in a large organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field is a minimum requirement
Other Recommended Posts:
- Job Vacancies Available at GIMPA 2023
- Offer Of Employment At Unilever
- EKO Energies Advertises Jobs
- CHECK THIS : AVAILABLE JOB VACANCY AT GIL GHANA
How To Submit An Application For New Job Opening At Vodafone Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED