There is a Vacant Position At Norwegian Embassy in Accra. The Embassy is looking for an Administrative Officer. The Embassy is looking for a new colleague, motivated to work with big portfolios. The main tasks are working
with administrative tasks, like archive, ICT user support and anything other needed.
The Embassy is located in the same building as the Embassy of The Netherlands in Accra in Ghana. The Embassy is side accredited to six countries, Côte d’Ivoire, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Guinea, Senegal, and Gambia and is a hub for handling visa applications from more than 20 countries in West and Central Africa.
- Permanently employed at the Embassy with conditions as a local employee.
- 100% position with 5 working days / 37,5 hours working week with early off on Fridays.
- Starting as soon as possible according to agreement.
- Administrative tasks.
- Distribution of email and all functions related to archives.
- ICT use support and ICT contact.
- Web publicizing on the Embassy’s webpages and other social media platforms.
- Tasks within the consular, visa and the migration field can be added when needed and according to
- When needed other tasks can also be added to the position.
- Should have experience with administrative tasks, archive and ICT.
- Good competence and broad knowledge in ICT is an advantage.
- Necessary training will be provided.
- English is the daily working language.
- To understand and be able to handle documentation in Norwegian/Scandinavian language is highly desirable.
- Knowledge in French will be an advantage.
- Must be structured.
- Must be able to perform tasks quickly and precisely according to given rules and regulations.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and to work in a team.
- Must have a high level of integrity and the ability to discretion.
- High spirit, flexibility, skills and will to push forward.
The embassy offers a good working environment and a competitive salary in accordance with the local labor market according to qualifications.
- European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Update
- Global Placements Advertises USA Teaching Jobs
- World Vision November 2022 Job Recruitment
- Australia Farm Working Visa Sponsorship Jobs
How To Apply For The Vacant Position At Norwegian Embassy in Accra
Application with CV and references can be sent to the Norwegian Embassy in Accra on the email: email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th November 2022.
- Applications presented in Norwegian/Scandinavian language will be given priority.
- Questions regarding the position can be directed to the Embassy’s Administrative Counsellor Trygve Guntvedt, Head of the Administration and Consular Section.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED