Here is the World Vision November 2022 Job Recruitment. The company is looking to hire hardworking, responsible and detail oriented persons to fill the positions outlined below.
- Collate learning and development needs within the Region and CLUSTERs for incorporation into the annual learning & development operational plan.
- Monitor and report staff who have participated and benefitted from the annual training plan for P&C Manager records.
- Advises and counsels the Region Team and AP/Project managers on people related issues.
- Provide interpretation & application of policies, procedures, terms and conditions of service, etc. to all employees.
- Assist in preparing, collating, updating and monitoring the calendar of events for all units within the department at the National level (key programme activities, meetings, workshops, external stakeholder engagements and other fora).
- Prepare (agenda and logistics coordination) and document (minutes/reports writing) all joint Integrated Programmes Department meetings, workshop, trainings.
- Support in development and monitoring of departmental action plans, and key deliverables as assigned by the Director.
- Support the Integrated Programmes Department in preparing and organizing field visits/filming visits of Support Offices colleagues, donors and others partners.
- Exciting Job Opportunities At Access Bank
- 2023 Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Japan
- Radboud Scholarship 2023 in Netherlands
How To Apply For The World Vision November 2022 Job Recruitment
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: Not Specified
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED