There is a job vacancy for People And Culture Officer at World Vision International.
- Advises and counsels the Region Team and AP/Project managers on people related issues.
- Provide interpretation & application of policies, procedures, terms and conditions of service, etc. to all employees.
- Support the Region Operations Team (APs and Projects) in handling and managing employee relations matters, behaviors and issues in close coordination with P&C National Office managers. – Immediately Report on any Employee Relations incident as per the ER protocols.
- Submit monthly, semi-annual and annual Region & CLUSTER People & Culture Report.
- Submit a quarterly report on the administration and management of the internship / national services personnel programs within their respective areas of operations to the P&C Manager.
3. Learning & Development
- Collate learning and development needs within the Region and CLUSTERs for incorporation into the annual learning & development operational plan.
- Monitor and report staff who have participated and benefitted from the annual training plan for P&C Manager records.
4. Performance Management
- Manage the National Office & CLUSTER/Project staff employee appraisal process and ensure that the performance of staff is monitored and documented.
- Provide support to the CLUSTER/Project Managers and staff on the preparation of mid-term and annual performance appraisals.
- Submit mid-term and end of appraisal reports to P&C Officer.
- Adhere to WVI standard Performance Management timelines.
- Provide the required coaching and support for new hires and ensure probationary reviews are completed on a timely manner and results and recommendations are communicated properly to the concerned parties.
- Work with CLUSTER/Project staff to complete contract appraisals for contract staff and support contract renewal/separation processes in close coordination and within the guidelines and approvals of the ROM and P&C Director.
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
- Bachelor degree in human resources management, business administration, general management or any other related field.
- 3 years of experience in human resources position
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to take and lead new initiatives
- Good communications and mediations skills
- Good organizational skills with an ability to set priorities and meeting the required deadlines.
- Team player with a caring personality to adhere to staff care needs
- Ability to demonstrate life/work balance and encourage others to do so
- Ability to advise and coach others, when necessary.
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of French, while mastering local languages is a plus.
Location: Savelugu, Ghana
- New Job Offer At Webster University Ghana
- Latest Job Advertisement At MOFA
- Ghent University Scholarships 2023 in Belgium
- Free online courses At The University of Queensland
How To Apply For People And Culture Officer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED