There is a job vacancy for Programmes Support Officer at World Vision International. The incumbent will be required to provide administrative and programmatic support to Integrated Programmes Department (planning, coordination, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, learning and research) for the achievement of the departmental strategic objectives toward improved well-being of children.
Planning and Coordination (45%)
- Assist in preparing, collating, updating and monitoring the calendar of events for all units within the department at the National level (key programme activities, meetings, workshops, external stakeholder engagements and other fora).
- Prepare (agenda and logistics coordination) and document (minutes/reports writing) all joint Integrated Programmes Department meetings, workshop, trainings.
- Support in development and monitoring of departmental action plans, and key deliverables as assigned by the Director.
- Support the Integrated Programmes Department in preparing and organizing field visits/filming visits of Support Offices colleagues, donors and others partners.
- Liaise with other departments/units to facilitate arrangements for key events, and support as required by the Integrated Programmes Department/Director.
Communication and Reporting Impact (25%)
- Follow-up with unit heads and support in compilation of the Integrated Programme Department Monthly Management Report within stipulated timelines
- Process and document programmes/correspondence related communications (courier) addressed/assigned to the Integrated Programmes Director that require attention and action.
- Assist all Reporting Processes within the NO (Annual reports, Child Wellbeing reports, Board Reports, etc.)
Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (15%)
- Support in planning and coordinating field monitoring to assess progress of programme/project implementation.
- Support in tracking follow-up actions and recommendations emanating from field monitoring.
- Support in undertaking learning events for units, programs and projects.
Programme and Budget Management Support (10%)
- Support in the development of procurement plan for the integrated functions of the department and implementation of the plan within departmental budget limits.
- Support in Programmatic budget tracking at the national level, and liaise with key stakeholders on budget management.
- Support in documentation and tracking of follow up actions of key units within the department in relation to the NO Budget Management Plan (BMP), to ensure compliance to the BMP.
Location: Accra, Ghana
- ECOM Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- New Job Recruitment At Oxfam
- SHS Job Vacancy At 4syte TV
- Yenching Academy Scholarship 2023 in China
How To Apply For Programmes Support Officer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED