A Job Vacancy is available at World Vision International. This institution is glad to hire a new Regional Audit Manager.
At World Vision, you will supervise a team of professional auditors in the region and provides reasonable assurance to regional and national senior management that controls are adequate to mitigate high and medium risk to the Partnership.
The RAM partners with organization’s national and regional senior managers, audit committee members and external auditors to plan audit assignments as per the annual audit plan. The RAM provides senior management with independent assurance on the effectiveness of the internal control systems that contribute to the achievement business objectives. The RAM assigns fieldwork to audit seniors, reviews prior years’ reports and engage with segment-level employees about progress on rectifying significant internal problems. An audit manager also reviews audit fieldwork, checks new findings, and issues a report to Senior Leadership and the audit committee.
Ensures implementation of Global Internal Audit Initiatives rolled out in the region.
See Also: November 2022 Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana
- Provide leadership and supervise the performance of audit engagements planning, field work, and audit reporting; ensuring that the audit process is aligned and supports strategy delivery in each country in the region.
- Review audit work papers prepared by the audit staff in compliance with the Global Internal Audit and Institute of Internal Auditor standards.
- Suggests action to correct organization’s internal controls weaknesses. Check efficiency and knowledge of procedures’ implementation.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations
- Communicates the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management and Advisory Council.
- Lead the audit team in following up evidence of implementation of audit findings as per auditee “audit implementation plan’’ to ensure audit matters arising are fully resolved.
- Carry out and/or supervise special reviews and investigations where deemed necessary as approved by GC Director for Investigations and RAD
- Maintain Continuing Education (CPE) by attending online courses or professional seminars and trainings. The incumbent should maintain a minimum of 40 units/year
- Maintain an audit presence and history of audits per project/grant as needed based on available resources and use of GRC
- Support and implement the Global Internal Audit (GIA) initiatives deemed to increase the internal audit team effectiveness and efficiency.
Check Also: Emirates Visa Sponsorship Jobs 2023
- Bachelor degree in Audit, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Professional audit certifications (ACCA, CPA, CIA, CISA, ACFE) finalized or in advanced stage of certification process.
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
- Excellent presentation, analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills
- Maintain a current knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices as always considered
- Perform all assigned audit duties in a manner that reflects the highest professional standards and complies with the guidelines of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Five (5) plus years of audit experience in public accounting or internal/external audit or WV experience in finance and/or grants Proven experience in Risk Based Auditing Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others and establish credibility with business partners. Cross cultural and multi faith experience Exposure to various accounting systems
- Certifications: CPA, ACCA, CIA, CA, or ACFE
- Proficient with English and French language.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 40 % of the time.
You Might Also Like:
- SDD University of Business and Integrated Development Studies Jobs
- Latest Job Offer At Absa Bank
- Full Time Job Vacancies In Malta
How To Submit And Application For World Vision Available Job
To submit an online application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED