Here is the November 2022 Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana. The Service is accepting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacancies listed below.
- Plan and design draft strategies to improve media reintions within the Parliamentary Service
- Develop and implement strategies, policies, procedures and guidelines for the management of the operations of the Department of Media relations
- Plan, coordinate and provide appropriate responses to all media requests.
- Oversee the scheduling and facilitation of media access to appropriate departments/ offices for
- Advise on the formulation of policies on budget and Financial administration relating to Parliament and the Parliamentary Service.
- Manage all issues relating to budget preparation, implementation and control of the Service.
- Prepare annual revenue and expenditure budget.
- Provide advice and guidance to the Management Committee on budgetary allocation, utilisation of funds, and drawing limits
- Develop, implement and monitor a comprehensive communications propramme that will enhance the corporte image and position of Parliament to all stakeholders
- Serve as an official spokesperson for
Parliamentary Services. Oversee organizational response to enquiries about Parliamentary Services,
- Oversee the planning and coordination of public education initiatives, courtesy visits etc in line with Parliamentary Services’ communication strategy,
- Provide leadership in the organisations of public forums, durbars, events, consultation meetings etc
- Manage the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Supervise all grounds and house stalf and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews
- Prepare a budget for the department for incorporation into the annual budget of the institution
- Conduct performance appraisal for staff of the Department.
How To Submit Applications For The Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana For November 2022
Click on the positions above to read the full job descriptions and apply.
Closing Date: 18th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED