There is an amazing and massive recruitment at the Parliamentary Service Of Ghana. The government institution is looking to hire bold, brilliant and reliable individuals for the roles outlined below.
- ensure that all speeches of key Officials of Parliament and Parliamentary Service adhere to approved publie positions on major issues and corporate objectives,
- maintain a reference file and familiarity with speeches of key Officials of the State, Parliament, Parliamentary Service, and positions on public issues.
- maintain a database with current events and literature appropriate to the development of high-quality written speeches
Job Suggestion: June 2023 Job Recruitment At Ecobank
- work with MPs’ Research Assistants to develop and maintain a database of relevant socio economic data and information on all constituencies in Ghana
- provide inputs and guidance to MPs’ Research Assistants in the preparation of Statements, Speeches, Brief, and other Analytical Papers to enhance the work of individual Members of Parliament
- develop and implement quality control measures and ethical standards to guide the conduct of research by MPs Research Assistants
- develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- interpret data, analyse results owing statistical techniques, and provide reports for utilisation all stakeholders of the Parliament.
- identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets for use by all stakeholders of Parliament.
How To Submit Job Application For The Recruitment At The Parliamentary Service Of Ghana
Click on the position you wish to apply for to read more.
Deadline: Friday, 23rd June, 2023, 5:00pm
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED