Suitably qualified individuals are needed for the role of Deputy Director (Data Management) at the Parliamentary Service of Ghana.
Your duty includes designing and maintaining data management systems keeping up till data research and providing relevant socio economic data in other forms of data as well as information to the RI. Hon Speaker, Leadership. Members of Parlament, and stakeholders of Parliament and Parliamentary Service to aid decision making.
The Deputy Director (Data Management) shall provide support to the Clerk and Management of the service through the Director of Data Management, by performing the following duties:
- work with Heads of the information Management services Division, and Management Committee of the Parliamentary Service as well as the Leadership of Parliament to prioritise the data and information needs of all stakeholders of the Parliament
- liaise with data-generating institutions such as Ghana Statistical Service, Bank of Ghana, academia civil society organisations and policy think tanks for the purposes of acquiring and sharing data to and the decision making of Parliament .
- acquire data from primary or secondary data source and maintain databases /data systems.
- develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- interpret data, analyse results owing statistical techniques, and provide reports for utilisation all stakeholders of the Parliament.
- identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets for use by all stakeholders of Parliament.
Suggested: Fresh Job Vacancy At Pabloz Bistro
Qualification And Experience
- A good First degree in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, or a relevant subject area from a recognised university with a minimum of nine (9) years relevant post qualification experience with at least 3 years in a position analogous to Assistant Director I in the Public Service
- A Master’s degree preferably a Master of Philosophy Degree in the relevant subject area with at least six (6) years post qualification experience with at least 3 years in a position analogous to Assistant Directre I in the Public Service.
ill. Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, STATA ete)
An applicant should not be above fifty (50) years of age the date of appointment to the post.
Attractive with fringe benefits.
Application Guidelines For The Role: Deputy Director
Applicants may submit soft copies of the application together with their curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your email address as well as telephone and/ or fax numbers to facilitate case of contact
Candidates are also required to submit hard copies of the application to:
THE CLERK TO PARLIAMENT
PARLIAMENTARY SERVICE OF GHANA
PARLIAMENT OF GHANA
Deadline: Friday, 23rd June, 2023, 5:00pm
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED