Apply for the Ongoing Job Recruitment At Cargill. The company is looking to employ a Sustainability Compliance Specialist.
- Manage the quality of data input into relevant systems and be accountable for outbound allocations of sustainability data to customers within the rules of the certification system.
- Develop innovative methods of monitoring sustainability performance and report information and data for compliance, customers and internal business requirements.
- Prepare documents dependent on the customer and end market destination and verify supplier documents received against contract requirements to identify discrepancies and request completion of the data directly with supplier.
- Keep up to date the latest changes to the formal sustainability programs and understand how they impact the business.
- Provide support to the business or supply chain team on the regulations for the markets and advise suppliers and customers on program certifications and compliance.
Check Also: Job Available At World Vision
- Develop good relationships with suppliers and customers for sustainability related matters and data inquiries as appropriate.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years experience in managing sustainability projects in Ghana
- Experience in leading certification schemes and good knowledge of certification standards.
- Experience in developing systems, processes and procedures to drive compliance and change
- Experience in managing teams from different geographical locations to achieve organizational objective
- At least 2-3 years experience in undertaking audit related to Rainforest Alliance or other certification schemes
We provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
- November 2022 Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana
- EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland
- Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship in New Zealand 2023
How To Submit An Applications For Cargill’s Ongoing Job Recruitment
To submit an online application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED