There is an Opportunity For Job At Nestlé. They are looking for a Zone People Analytics Senior Specialist reporting to the Head of People Analytics – Zone AOA. In this role, you will design, build and deliver best practices in People Data & Analytics across the zone. You will also deliver innovation in analytical approaches to understand and mitigate people driven risk to business.
See Also: November 2022 Local Government Service Job Recruitment
This regional position can be performed virtually from different locations but has NBS Gurugram (India) or NBS Accra (Ghana) as preferrable locations to be based, benefiting from the proximity with key stakeholders in the Markets and Zone, as well as integration with the Integrated Business Services (IBS) organization.
- You’ll play a pivotal role in supporting the HR function and the wider business with people analytics.
- Build new – and improve existing – statistical models to analyze and predict the behaviors of the Nestlé workforce
- Provide consultation & advice in people analytics to help answer business problems and drive future strategy
- Consult with HR and Business leaders to design, build and deliver people analytics solutions to tackle the people challenges of Nestlé businesses in the zone
- Strategic Workforce Planning: Deliver standards, frameworks, tools and methodology for strategic workforce planning for the zone.
Recommended: Vacant Position At Norwegian Embassy in Accra
- Provide consultation & advice for HR Directors and Heads of Talent in multiple markets to leverage an analytical approach to identify significant talent gaps through the SWP methodology.
- Innovate, code, report and discover information hidden in vast amounts of data that will help us to make ever smarter decisions
- Apply statistical analysis and build high quality prediction systems
- Help deliver People Analytics solutions to the Nestlé businesses in the zone through the application of Descriptive and Predictive analytics to tackle business impacting people challenges
- Bring added value to the business by combining high standards, brilliant customization and a collaborative, end-to-end approach
- Deliver standards, frameworks, tools and methodology for people analytics & Business Intelligence.
- Participate in master data and analytics governance bodies to ensure seamless, end-to-end alignment across HR, and consistent HR services delivery to all zones, businesses, functions and markets.
- Minimum Educational qualification: Master’s in psychology of Data or Computer Science is an advantage.
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 3 years’ experience working in Human Resources, with development of solutions, reports or analysis based on people data. Expertise in designing, proposing and enabling dashboards, reports or data driven insights for people management.
- Demonstrate experience of successfully translating data into insights and connecting with external environment and translating implications for people data and analytics
- Excellent execution and effectiveness with a collaborative end-to-end mindset and the ability to communicate complex statistical analysis to business leaders and HR professionals.
- Advanced level of statistical competence and demonstrate experience of the application of advanced analytics (both qualitative and quantitative) to solve business problems
- Strong senior stakeholder management experience
- Experience and comfort working and leading projects in cross functional and cross geographical teams
- An expert knowledge of evolving statistical and data science methods and a broad portfolio of their application to problem solving in business and HR
- Ability to code in statistical packages, especially R is desirable
- Ability to design in Power BI is desirable
- Experience in sharing and enabling capability development of the HR organization to use statistical approaches and their output in problem solving
- Proficiency in English is necessary
Location: India or Accra, Ghana
- European Union Delegation to Ghana Job Update
- Call For Job Applications At IPMC Ghana
- Latest Open Roles At M-KOPA
- Kevin Hart Biography, Career And Net Worth
How To Apply For The Opportunity For Job At Nestlé
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED