Nestlé CWAR a new job opportunity for young graduates. The company is currently looking for an Electrical Technician at our Tema Factory who will provide technical assistance such that production lines run in optimal conditions with minimum down time.
Recommended: Job Placement At Rainforest Alliance
- Takes care of tools given to him by the company.
- Tools and other materials taken from the Maintenance & Instrumentation Store must be returned clean and in good condition as soon as they are no more being used.
- Informs the Electrical Engineer or Supervisor well in advance of materials needed.
- While working on machines, the signboard “DO NOT SWITCH” or “DO NOT START” must be hanged on the main switch. (LOCK OUT-TAG OUT), with name tag clearly displayed.
- Never change connections of functions in machines or circuits without authorization from superior.
- Repairs on a Production line have to be entered into the “Shift Report Book” and repairs have to be made in the shortest possible time. All jobs should be carried with appropriate Asset and Maintenance Management (AMM) notification, work order, and time confirmations. Contacts the superior if there is any doubt about damaged parts or repairs.
- Apply Call Out System anytime it is required.
- Follows instructions for start-up and operation of stand-by generator sets in case of power outage from E.C.G.
- Must be able to work alone with manual or technical instructions on a specific job.
- Does improvement and maintenance works as directed.
- When a job is finished at any place, the place must be left clean and tidy.
- Is proactive in promoting Safety.
- Supports implementation of Nestle Quality Management System(NQMS) and Nestle Continuous Excellence (NCE)
Also Recommended: GRO Oilfield Alliance Job Ad
Nestlé CWAR Requirements The For New Job
- Minimum Educational qualification: Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or HND Mechanical, Electrical Technical Operator background
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 2 years production experience (preferably food industry) with good knowledge of production line operations
- Must hold an Electrical Engineering Technician (part two) certificate
- Basic instrumentation knowledge
- Professional and technical knowledge in electrical and automation
- Ability to diagnose faults
- Planning and organization
How To Send An Application
To send your application, Press On This Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED