Guinness Ghana has stage an advertisement for a Vacant Slot at its supply chain department. They are hiring a Supply Chain Master Data Controller.
The incumbent is required to support innovation & brand change process, to craft the right data structures & manage the lifecycle of Supply Chain Master Data (Material Master & BOM). You are equally expected to create an accurate Material Master Data.
Check: New Job At Nestlé CWAR
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- To develop and deliver all project data requirements for small to large- scale brand change solutions on behalf of the project team, including Material Master Data and Bill of Material Master Data.
- To pro-actively manage the product life cycle i.e. crafting, developing and amending product codes, creation of all new material and liquid specifications, and to obsolete products which have reached the end of their lifecycle.
- To connect with the relevant other key collaborators – e.g. the identification of the component purchase price with Source COE; master data set up and amendment with GBO Data organization.
- To drive the relevant actions based on the outputs of the monthly Data Quality KPIs, and ensure overall data quality is always at a high level.
- Drive relevant process & data improvements to ensure efficient and effective process & good data
Also Check: Job Advert At 4Ward Development West Africa
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science, Science, or related areas.) + 3 years’ experience in the brewing industry.
- A keen eye for detail and understanding the importance of accurate data.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, PLM, the relevant data objects.
How To Submit An Application For The Vacant Slot At Guinness Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED