Career Opening At Guinness Ghana Breweries Limited (GGBL) is announcing a new career opportunity at its quarters. GGBL is looking to hire a Micro Analyst.
- Commit to Occupational Health and Safety standards.
- Frequently state and articulate that Safety is our No.1 priority.
- Be visible as an ambassador for safety by behaving in a safe manner at all times and always challenging unsafe practices and behavior of others, reprimanding where appropriate.
- Enforce strictly to the site safety rules and systems and equipment operational procedures.
- Shall be committed to producing safe and quality products by following all instructions related to the Food Safety and Quality Management System.
- Provide a comprehensive analytical and microbiological service to the Production and support teams.
- Be the Quality voice of the aligned team.
- Attain the highest standards in the area of Quality, Cost and Customer Service.
- Deliver a high performance service to its customers across the Brewery.
- Get along with a wide range of colleagues on the technical side of the business to carry out analyses and deliver the service required.
- Take ownership for their training and development.
Recommended: Career Opening At Huawei Ghana
Qualifications and Experience/ Skills Required:
- Ideally a HND (Laboratory Technology) or equivalent.
- A proven applied competency in one or more of the following: – Chemical analyses, Microbiological analyses, Brewing Quality Control.
- At least three years practical laboratory experience in an ISO 9001 environment.
- Experience of teamwork in a pressurised production / QA environment
- Fundamental Quality insight passionate about the wider business need and how it impacts on GGBL production activities.
- Analytical thinking style.
- Well organised
- Attention to detail.
- Able to contribute to the effective working of the team.
- Basic digital literacy.
- Ability to prioritise against conflicting needs.
- Ability to follow through to deliver high quality results.
- Ability to prioritise and deliver training to other team members and production personnel.
How To Send A Career Application To Guinness Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED