Huawei Ghana is looking to hire a hardwarding and detail oriented person for the career: Tax Manager for its branch at Greater Accra Region, Ghana. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing all tax related decisions and activities in the organization. You will help us stay tax-compliant and up-to-date on new tax laws.
The role holder will carry out the duties below:
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills. tax management, Management of payable and receivable.
- Maintain tax compliance with tax laws legislation and ensure control of any tax related risk which include timely submission of VAT, WHT and CIT
- Maintain important relationships with key stakeholders e.g. Tax Authority & Tax Consultants, etc, Communicate and provide tax solutions for business scenario
- Basic Knowledge in auditing
- Strong project management, time management, and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience:
To qualify for this role, applicants must possess the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Taxation, Auditing or any related
- 3 years+ work experience in an audit firm or tax/finance position.
- Familiarity with Tax Laws and tax filing process
- Strong communication and analytical skills
Career Application Guide At Huawei Ghana
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED