There is a Job Advert At 4Ward Development West Africa. They are seeking a Finance Officer. They Job is located at Daboase, Western Region.
The Finance Officer (FO) will be responsible for assisting the National Finance & Procurement Manager in executing financial and logistical duties within the organization. This role involves overseeing the financial transactions, including budgeting, bank reconciliations, financial reporting, and accounts payable and receivable. Additionally, the Finance Officer will ensure the smooth functioning of the organization’s supply chain and logistics by coordinating and managing inventory, procurement, transportation, and distribution for the designated Region. S/he should be able to coach, provide expertise, and may oversee the work of other finance assistants.
The FO will join the Southern Operations Finance & Procurement Team and report to the Regional Director, Southern Operations.
Suggested: Job Application At Glovo
Key responsibilities For 4Ward Development West Africa ‘s Job Advert
- Track all related income and expenditure of Numa Systems, location by location for the Region.
- Undertake financial accounting reporting for the Region.
- Enforce and monitor internal controls in consultation with the National Finance and Procurement Manager
- Reconcile vendor and other sundry debtors’ accounts and ensure they agree with the cash collections statements before their final lodgment into the bank.
- Supervise Bank/Cash Book reconciliations.
- Complete company statutory obligation schedules with appropriate authorities.
- Manage the Regional fixed assets.
- Undertake inventory and make the relevant entries into quick books software for the Region
- Enter data into General Ledger and ensure that only complete, accurate and properly authorized transactions are entered into the system (Quick Books)
- Resolve all matters and queries arising out of the regional financial accounting returns.
- Scan and store financial documents for the regions and make them accessible to the National Office, Auditors and Grant funders.
- Ensure compliance with financial regulations and laws
- Participate in the regional annual operating budget planning and preparations.
- Collaborate in the regional management accounts.
- Enter data of approved annual operating budgets into the general ledgers in QuickBooks.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc management reports to meet departmental needs
- Spearhead all Financial digitization policies and processes for the Region.
Also Check: Work Possibility At Esoko
- Manage the Region’s supply chain, including procurement, inventory management, and distribution.
- Coordinate transportation and logistics activities to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Monitor and analyze supply chain performance and make recommendations for improvement.
- Manage relationships with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services.
- Implement inventory, procurement, and supply chain management processes for the region.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure the smooth functioning of the organization’s operations.
- Participate in the development and implementation of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations and laws.
- Keep up-to-date with changes in financial and logistics regulations and laws.
Essential job functional competencies:
- Proven experience in financial and logistics management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in financial management software and logistics management tools.
- Knowledge of financial regulations and laws in Ghana
- Familiar with IFRS / IAS standards
- In-depth knowledge of Quickbooks
- Supervisory and coaching skills
Minimum required job qualifications:
- First Degree in Finance, Accounting, Logistics or a related field
- At least a level three professional student (ICA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA).
- Strong IT background.
- Not less than 5 years of experience working in a similar capacity; or, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. Additional duties and responsibilities may be required of the job holder based on business needs and at the request of 4Ward Development West Africa.
- Applicants for our Daboase location should already be living in Daboase, Takoradi and surrounding areas or should be prepared to relocate.
How To Send An Application
Qualified applicants should forward a copy of their current CV, cover letter and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th April, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED