Apply for the Full Time Job Vacancy At Kasapreko Company Limited. They are hiring a Pipe Fitter. At Kasapreko, the jobholder will plan, install, and maintain pipe systems and supports as well as hydraulic and pneumatic equipment. While adhering regulatory codes and HSE Standards, the jobholder will create value through the efficient and effective use of resources under his/her control.
- Cut, thread, and hammer pipe to specifications, using tools such as saws, cutting torches, and pipe threaders and benders.
See Also: Ghana Health Service Announces Nationwide Over 200 Positions
- Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings, and related equipment, according to specifications, by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering, and threading joints.
- Attach pipes to walls, structures and fixtures, such as radiators or tanks, using brackets, clamps, tools or welding equipment.
- Inspect, examine, and test installed systems and pipelines, using pressure gauge, hydrostatic testing, observation, or other methods.
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting and threading.
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment, following blueprints.
- Plan pipe system layout, installation, or repair according to specifications.
- Select pipe sizes and types and related materials, such as supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
- Cut and bore holes in structures, such as bulkheads, decks, walls, and mains, prior to pipe installation, using hand and power tools.
- Modify, clean, and maintain pipe systems, units, fittings, and related machines and equipment, following specifications and using hand and power tools.
- Install automatic controls used to regulate pipe systems.
Check Also: SHS Job Opening At Sky Suites
- Turn valves to shut off steam, water, or other gases or liquids from pipe sections, using valve keys or wrenches.
- Remove and replace worn components and obtain a coating that prevents erosion or galvanic and electrolytic action.
- Inspect work sites for obstructions and to ensure that holes will not cause structural weakness.
- Operate motorized pumps to remove water from flooded basements or facility floors.
- Clear or flash-out pipes systems of obstructions and testing their functionality.
- Comply with relevant codes and regulatory standards as well as HSE standards.
- HND/BTECH/BSC Mechanical Engineering
- 5years minimum experience
- Workable electrical engineering knowledge
- Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Proven experience as a Pipe Fitter
- Knowledgeable in schematic drawings
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
You May Also Like:
- November 2022 Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana
- 2022 Job Recruitment For Young Graduates At KPMG
- UK Farm Visa Jobs 2023: Submit Applications
How are To Submit An Application For The Kasapreko Full Time Job Vacancy
Kindly submit your CV with Job Code – (KPF-1) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED