Here is the Gro Oldfield Alliance Ghana Limited Job Opening. The company is looking for a QHSE Officer.
- Ensure that the project/work is executed in compliance with the HSE management plan
- Participate in HSE risk assessment and conduct the toolbox talk
See Also: Full Time Job Vacancy At Kasapreko
- Ensuring new personnel & site visitors are given safety inductions
- Ensuring all site visitors have the correct PPE prior to starting any work (if applicable)
- Conduct the monthly inspection of all the emergency equipment (fire extinguisher, first aid kit, eye wash station, smoke alarm, fire alarm) and document for evidence & records
- Conduct surprise site visits in client premises for ensuring GRO personal are working in the correct safe manner (i.e., utilising PPE, PTW, etc.)
- Inspect the work site and review working conditions on daily basis and report to QHSE in-charge and site management about the unsafe act and unsafe condition
- Intervene to stop any acts or processes which are unsafe, or do not comply with OHS guidelines
- issuing safety awards monthly as suggested and recommended by the QHSE in charge (John Maria & site management)
- Visit stores and inspect the power tools and valid date of calibrated equipment & record findings
- Inspect the stores and ensure MSDS are available for all chemicals, paints etc.
- Get manhour details on monthly basis and issue to QHSE Coordinator
- Get statistic readings for paper, water, electric usage on a monthly basis
- Maintain safety regulations during all kinds of installation or lifting activities
- Monitor waste segregation and waste management system
- Issuing permit/s for hot Work, working at height, confined space, radiography activities etc.
- Monitor & review the HSE training matrix to ensure personnel complete online training modules assigned to them.
- Act as the focal point in accident/incident investigations ensuring compliance to relevant procedures and liaise with the QHSE Coordinator on the report & findings
- Assisting company operational personnel in completing documentation required by the OH&S management system including Job Hazard Analysis, Toolbox talks, accident/incident reporting forms, inspection records, and other necessary documents.
- Carry out inspections of company field activity at own and customer locations, ensuring reports and findings are processed in accordance with relevant GEV procedures.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly checks are conducted accordingly.
- Basic understanding of 9001:2015 and or 14001:2015 / 45001:2018 standard
- Sound problem solving ability to understand, articulate, structure and solve company personnel needs relating to OH&S issues.
- Ability to elaborate clear and concise action/status reports in a professional manner.
- Collaborative, confident, reliable and approachable personality with good team spirit
Mature sense of organization and planning.
- Ability to communicate at all levels within an organization.
- Keen sense of customer service with particular regard to ensuring client OH&S requirements are communicated and achieved.
- Methodical and thorough with good ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to identify hazards
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of a certain standard, work procedures or function
- Experience in a similar role in a certain work environment/industry
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- First aid certification
- NEBOSH or equivalent qualification
- November 2022 Jobs At Parliamentary Service of Ghana
- Ghana Health Service Announces Nationwide Over 200 Positions
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At Cargill
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opening At Gro Oldfield Alliance
To submit an online application, click this Link
Closing Date: 20th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED