There is an Exciting Career Opportunities At T-TEL.The company is looking for dedicated and efficient individuals to fill the positions listed below.
- The District Education Advisor will support Districts to develop and implement their basic education improvement plans (called Learning Transformation Agendas-LTAs).
- The role involves stakeholder engagement, identification of capability gaps and activities to improve teaching and learning in basic schools, capability strengthening for Change Leaders and district staff and progress reporting on the Learning Transformation Agenda Implementation.
See Also: Botho University Ghana Job Advert
- Provide technical and financial support to enable Regional Education Offices to oversee effective educational delivery in all SHS and SHTS within their region, including support to these schools to develop and implement School Improvement Plans.
- Represent the organisation in public forums and meetings as directed by the Regional Education Team Leader and support in the production of written reports and updates as needed to fulfil obligations to partners.
- Work under the guidance of the Procurement and Logistics Officer to select appropriate procurement mechanisms to contract service providers for the implementation of programme related activities.
- Ensure all procurement and purchasing activities are conducted in adherence with T-TEL policies and in compliance with donor funding rules.
- She/He will audit T-TEL’s grants and other downstream partners to ensure that there is adherence to grant agreements and funds administered are being used for the intended purposes.
- The Internal Auditor will also contribute to the establishment of systems and standards for conducting audits and will generally conduct audits independently or participate as a team member for major or complex audits.
- Rainforest Alliance Calls For Job Applications
- SDD University of Business and Integrated Development Studies Jobs
- Job Available At World Vision
How To Submit An Applications For T-TEL Exciting Career Opportunities
To submit an online application, click on any of the positions listed above.
Closing Date: 20th November, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED