Buwelo Ghana has a new job opportunity for the role of The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (German/English). The role holder will talk to the company’s clients by answering their questions and solving their problems.
- Deal with customer complaints and offer appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Meet sales goals and call-handling goals for the personal/customer service team.
- Follow the rules, procedures, and policies for communication.
- Handle a lot of calls, emails, and chats at once.
- Find out what the customer wants and how they want it.
- Through open and two-way communication, you can build trusting relationships that will last.
- Keep track of how you talk to customers, take care of their accounts, and file documents.
- Go the extra mile to get people’s attention.
- Does other tasks that are related as assigned.
Check: AutoShack Ghana Job Recruitment
Skills and abilities needed:
- You must be fluent in German and English.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to talk to people.
- Service-minded and able to solve problems when customers complain. Skilled at using computers and able to learn new software.
- High National Diploma or the equivalent in terms of education and experience.
- Need to have experience with customer service.
Physical Needs: Sitting at a desk and working on a computer for long periods.
- Graduate Job Vacancy At Puma Energy
- Career Opportunity At FactSpace West Africa
- Amazing Career Opportunity At Ecobank
How To Submit An Application For Job Opportunity At Buwelo Ghana
Send your CV to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 19th April, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED