Buwelo Ghana has a new job opportunity for the role of The Bilingual Customer Service Representative (German/English). The role holder will talk to the company’s clients by answering their questions and solving their problems.
- Deal with customer complaints and offer appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- Meet sales goals and call-handling goals for the personal/customer service team.
- Follow the rules, procedures, and policies for communication.
- Handle a lot of calls, emails, and chats at once.
- Find out what the customer wants and how they want it.
- Through open and two-way communication, you can build trusting relationships that will last.
- Keep track of how you talk to customers, take care of their accounts, and file documents.
- Go the extra mile to get people’s attention.
- Does other tasks that are related as assigned.
Skills and abilities needed:
- You must be fluent in German and English.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to talk to people.
- Service-minded and able to solve problems when customers complain. Skilled at using computers and able to learn new software.
- High National Diploma or the equivalent in terms of education and experience.
- Need to have experience with customer service.
Physical Needs: Sitting at a desk and working on a computer for long periods.
- Graduate Job Vacancy At Puma Energy
- Career Opportunity At FactSpace West Africa
- Amazing Career Opportunity At Ecobank
How To Submit An Application For Job Opportunity At Buwelo Ghana
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19th April, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED