Here is a fresh career opportunity at FactSpace West Africa. The company is looking a new Editor.
- Drive content strategy for all Digital Products
- Lead team to produce, edit and distribute digital content to all of the organisation’s digital media channels
- Strategize with SEO and search teams on content development and optimizations for web and social media
- Develop and maintain content by utilizing usage trends and technical roadmaps
- Analyse and report on content performance and consumer engagement
- Perform other duties as assigned
See Also: Career Opening at Ahantaman Rural Bank
Candidates shall work in an office environment with flexible work hours.
At a minimum, you should have a diploma or an associate degree, but a bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Graphic Design, or a related field is required. The ability to speak FRENCH will be an added advantage. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree if you have experience in the following:
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of agency or in-house design experience working across a breadth of creative projects across multiple disciplines with a focus on Digital Media
- Experience in photography, video and graphics is strongly desired
- Creative work exhibiting a background in digital content production
- Ability to work with teams in a fast-paced multimedia newsroom and meet tight deadlines
Recommended: Opportunity For SHS Graduates At FAO
How To Submit An Application To FactSpace West Africa For The Career Opportunity
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and a cover letter of fewer than 400 words explaining why you are interested in the job and suitable for it.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED