Here is the latest career opening at Ahantaman Rural Bank PLC. The bank is looking for a Human Resource Manager. You will serve as the Executive Management of the Bank’s strategic business partner to make sure that employees have been managed well so that the Bank’s strategic goals and objectives can be met.
- Create policies for human resources and advise the bank’s management on people strategies to make sure service is delivered well.
- Create a strategic plan for human resources that includes ways to motivate and train employees so that the Bank can keep a staff that is good enough to make sure of high standards of professionalism.
- Then, Handle the needs and solutions for the Bank’s human capital.
- Develop the Bank’s reward strategy and set up the best pay and grading structure for the business, as well as make sure that qualified people are hired for all positions in line with the principles set out by the Board and supported by the Management Committee for how the Bank’s employees should be paid.
- Also, Support the performance of the organization by taking care of effective performance management and talent systems.
- Take care of employee relations to make sure there is peace in the workplace and get the most work done.
- Make and run the bank’s training and development plan to make sure that the organization works well.
- Moreover, Serve as an internal consultant for the functional heads.
- Having to do with how employees are managed and how organizations grow.
- Make sure that staff performance management and improvement systems are kept at their best through the Human Resources
- Resource Function and the Executive Management Team should oversee and lead a review of compensation and benefits at least once a year. This review should include a comparison with competitors in the local markets.
- A bachelor’s degree in the social sciences and a master’s degree in managing human resources. Having a law degree will be a plus.
- At least 10 years of experience, with at least 5 in a senior position.
- Ideally, it would be in the financial sector.
Area of Influence:
Constantly deals with management and staff at all levels. External contacts include CEOs of Trade Union Associations, Human Resources Heads of other Banks, Human Resources service providers, etc.
Person Specifications required:
- A deep understanding of Ghana’s labor laws and how they are used.
- Understanding best practices in Human Resource Management and their application within the banking industry is critical. Risk management skills that can be shown in the human
- The role of the resource environment is very important.
- Important for the role is a lot of experience with change management programs.
- Excellent written, oral, presentation, and public speaking skills and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Know how to use computers well (ie. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) desirable for effective service delivery.
- A good understanding of the industry and a clear view of the long-term direction of the business (via collaborative working with other business units) (via collaborative working with other business units).
- Excellent commercial knowledge of the business world and understanding of financial and technical human resource issues
- A deep understanding of the laws that are in place and how they affect the business environment, and how to reduce the risks that come with it.
- Works well with others and can build good relationships.
- Excellent leadership, especially showing exceptional skills to get business results from a team, being decisive, and influencing skills.
- A strong desire to provide excellent service while doing their jobs assigned.
- You must have strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong ability to work in a multicultural environment, manage, develop, and coach others.
- Must have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong ability to assess and analyze business risks.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to deal with different cultures
Read On: Job Opportunity At Betika Ghana
How To Submit An Application To Ahantaman Rural Bank For The Career Opening
Send your application to the CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of your certificates, the names and addresses of three referees, and your phone number and email address.
Closing Date: April 14, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED