There is a new job opportunity at Betika Ghana. The Digital Community Manager will be responsible for building and engaging Betika’s online community around the brand, products, or service. He/she will be charged with maintaining a vibrant online community by carrying out engaging social media campaigns, amplifying the brand’s activities while pushing our product, creating, and executing a social media calendar that will guide the running of the different social media assets.
Contribute to social media strategy development and implementation by;
- Analyzing the social media marketing strategy, plans and making recommendations for improvements.
- Working with marketing and creative teams to develop social media marketing campaigns, setting objectives, and reporting on ROI.
- Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Develop a content plan and implementation strategy.
Effective management of Betika’s social media content on all platforms through:
- Briefing the creative team of desired content, overseeing production, and pushing the content on Betika’s social media accounts.
- Use analytics tools and monitor social media outlets, online forums, blogs etc.
- Collaborate with the social media customer service team to ensure that customers are handled in a timely and engaging manner and build a brand persona that customers relate to and look forward to engaging with.
- Publish content that meets the brand’s communication style and that is compelling and unique.
- Guiding Betika’s interactions with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts in an engaging manner.
- Using approved pool of influencers and onboarding of new and strategic ones to drive the brand’s agenda and holding them accountable to deliver value to Betika.
- Build the brand’s online presence and fosters stronger relationships between the brand and the public.
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends and strive to boost engagement, resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Analyse web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Communicate community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
Check This: Amazing Career Opportunity At Ecobank
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, or related field with a Professional Certification in Marketing from a recognized Institution.
- A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in digital community management/Social media management with a successful record of accomplishment in planning and leading community initiatives
- Experience in planning and executing media communication across multiple channels.
- Working knowledge and understanding of digital analytics tools i.e., SEM, SEO, Google Analytics.
- Excellent writing skills in English and local social languages that appeal to social media communities, proficiency in the development of quirky, fun filled content.
- Demonstrable strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Great project management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with various social media platforms, must be digital savvy.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
- Ability to interpret web traffic and online engagement metrics.
- Natural leader of people with excellent managerial and inspirational skills.
- Demonstrable ability to make business decisions and judgement.
- Must have a finger on the pulse of popular culture and contemporary trends.
- Formidable team player with excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and presentations skills.
- Highly intuitive and a great problem soler
- Must exhibit a clear understanding of the sports world in general with in-depth knowledge of football, football teams, players, and global leagues.
Suggested: New Job Update At Oxfam
How To Send An Application To Betika Ghana For Its Job Opportunity
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED