There is a new job opening at the company, Tullow Oil. This renowned institution is looking to hire an Asset Protection Advisor to work in Accra, Ghana.
- Lead development and maintenance of incident management, crisis management & business continuity plans.
- Responsible for planning and execution of asset protection strategies.
- Oversee the performance and the technical evaluation of onshore asset protection related contractors (security services).
- Oversee the FPSO’s security plan and management.
- Planning and delivering incident and crisis management and business continuity training and exercises to ensure emergency response preparedness
- Support the development and maintenance of Key Company Documents (KCD) linked to incident management team (IMT), Crisis Management team (CMT) and business continuity planning (BCP) to ensure they are fit for purpose.
- Conduct audits and reviews to provide assurance on the IMT, CMT and BCP compliance.
- Good working knowledge of planning and implementing security strategies
- Ability to build relationships and network with external organizations
- Knowledge of security best practices and industry trends
- Risk assessment and management
- Experienced in Crisis & business Continuity Management planning, coordination, and training.
- Experienced with implementation of emergency response and business continuity plans.
- Ability to influence at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
Education and Experience
- A degree in a relevant area of study in security risk management, incident management, or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ Asset Protection or operational management experience.
- Business risk assessment methodology at strategic and operational levels preferable.
- Applicable certification in Incident Command Systems (ICS) and Company/Ship security management (C/SSO).
Job Recruitment Process At Tullow Oil
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED