The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship is now open. Students who wish to pursue master’s degree are welcome to grab this funding possibility. This great funding opportunity would be hosted by numerous institutions in Europe and beyond.
- Candidates all over the world a allowed to apply
- To apply for this award, you must have a bachelor’s degree or be in your final year of your bachelor studies
- You must graduate before the start of your master’s program
- Applicant must be willing to begin a masters orographies in 2024
- There are no restrictions for age or work experience
- It is a plus to have great academic standing
You cannot apply for this scholarship if you have the following criteria:
- You have submitted more than 3 Erasmus Mundus Masters applications.
- Prospects who are a resident of any member state of the European Union, Iceland, Norway or Liechtenstein.
- If you have spent a total of more than 12 months in the last five years studying, working, touring or visiting any of the European Union Member States, Iceland, Norway, or Liechtenstein, you are not eligible
This opportunity will cover the following:
- Living Stipend/allowance
- Outstanding students will receive a fully funded scholarship
- Degree certificate and transcripts
- Recommendation letter
- Motivation letter
- English proficiency test results (IELTS/TOEFL)
- CV (In European format)
Erasmus Mundus’ Application Guide For An Award
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must first apply for admission in one of the eligible universities.
Deadline: Applications should be submitted between October and January
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED