There is a Job Advertisement At Credit Mall Limited. They are looking for a hard-working warehouse associate to help us in our warehouse. The warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, labelling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful warehouse associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
See Also: Royal Caribbean Group Job Opening
- Receiving, processing, labelling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- Drivers License
- The ability to be a team player
You Might Also Like:
- Rainforest Alliance Calls For Job Applications
- Full Time Job Vacancy At Kasapreko
- Career Opportunity at the Cocoa Abrabopa Association
- Exciting Career Opportunities At T-TEL
How To Submit An Application For The Credit Mall Limited Job Advertisement
To submit an application online, click on this Link
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED