There is a Job Advertisement At Credit Mall Limited. They are looking for a hard-working warehouse associate to help us in our warehouse. The warehouse associate is responsible for receiving, labelling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders.
A successful warehouse associate is hard-working, organized and detail-oriented. You should be able to keep good records and keep track of incoming and outgoing stock to ensure inventory levels remain steady.
See Also: Royal Caribbean Group Job Opening
- Receiving, processing, labelling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Preparing orders for shipment.
- Recording exact arrival and departure times for shipments.
- Counting stock and keeping inventory records.
- Experience with inventory software.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- Drivers License
- The ability to be a team player
You Might Also Like:
- Rainforest Alliance Calls For Job Applications
- Full Time Job Vacancy At Kasapreko
- Career Opportunity at the Cocoa Abrabopa Association
- Exciting Career Opportunities At T-TEL
How To Submit An Application For The Credit Mall Limited Job Advertisement
To submit an application online, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED