Here is the Royal Caribbean Group Job Opening. This company is hiring a Chef De Partie.
Supervises and coordinates activities of a particular workstation engaged in preparing and cooking food products for various outlets according to instructions from the direct supervisor onboard the vessel. The CDP 1 position is a senior middle-management level and previously has worked in four different sections of the galley in the role of CDP 2 or CDP 3 and has received certification as Culinarian by the Culinary Trainer, Pastry or Bakery Supervisor/Corporate Chef. This position should be developed to becoming a Sous Chef in all areas of management; responsibility, knowledge, skills, and craftsmanship.
See Also: Gro Oldfield Alliance Job Opening
All duties and responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with Royal Caribbean International’s The Royal Way, SQM standards, corporate recipe standard, onboard public health control plan for food safety and HACCP guidelines, and environmental and workplace safety policies and procedures. Each shipboard employee may be required to perform all functions in various food service venues and galleys throughout the ship.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience or same level and role in an upscale hotel, resort, cruise ship, or convention banqueting service (shipboard experience is an advantage)
- Good English communication skills (oral and written)
- Willing to work onboard for at least 6 months
- Has a valid passport copy
- Willing to undergo the training required by the maritime institute
How To Submit An Applications For Job Opening At Royal Caribbean Group
To submit an application, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED