Airteltigo is here again with another job recruitment for the position: Account Manager HVC – SME. (S)He will report to the Sales Manager HVC – SME and will safeguard and grow revenue from allocated HVC – SME Accounts nationally through account planning and opportunity management and relationship building, to meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
View Also: Star Foods Job Vacancies For The Youth
- Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
- Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed.
- Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the HVC-SME and allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer and presenting the compelling value proposition of AirtelTigo Business
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
- Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
- Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with account teams in AirtelTigo Ghana Head Office.
Check Also: New Job Posting At Ericsson
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Business studies degree or equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience of sales/account management in an enterprise solutions/SME environment (preferably in Telecoms)
- Consultative-based selling skills
- At least 2 years driving experience.
- Contribute to the AirtelTigo Business sales strategy and decision-making processes, providing relevant inputs.
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the HVC-SME.
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout AirtelTigo Business and HVC-SME
- Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final
- successful conclusion leveraging on excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses.
- Contracta Construction UK Ltd Job Recruitment
- Mass Job Recruitment At Plan International
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At IWMI
How To Submit An Application For Account Manager HVC (SME)
Click Here to apply
Deadline: 15th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED