Airteltigo is here again with another job recruitment for the position: Account Manager HVC – SME. (S)He will report to the Sales Manager HVC – SME and will safeguard and grow revenue from allocated HVC – SME Accounts nationally through account planning and opportunity management and relationship building, to meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
View Also: Star Foods Job Vacancies For The Youth
- Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
- Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
- Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed.
- Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the HVC-SME and allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer and presenting the compelling value proposition of AirtelTigo Business
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
- Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
- Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
- Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with account teams in AirtelTigo Ghana Head Office.
Check Also: New Job Posting At Ericsson
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Business studies degree or equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience of sales/account management in an enterprise solutions/SME environment (preferably in Telecoms)
- Consultative-based selling skills
- At least 2 years driving experience.
- Contribute to the AirtelTigo Business sales strategy and decision-making processes, providing relevant inputs.
- Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the HVC-SME.
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout AirtelTigo Business and HVC-SME
- Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final
- successful conclusion leveraging on excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses.
- Contracta Construction UK Ltd Job Recruitment
- Mass Job Recruitment At Plan International
- Ongoing Job Recruitment At IWMI
How To Submit An Application For Account Manager HVC (SME)
Click Here to apply
Deadline: 15th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED