Here is Contracta Construction UK Ltd’s Job Recruitment. This reputable company is interested in working with someone who has the capability to fill the position of Planning Coordinator.
Location: Ghana /West Africa
- Prepare and maintain the project master schedule, for both design and construction.
- Update the schedule of work on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate with the project team and others to obtain and compile the information for the project report on a monthly basis.
Check Also: Mass Job Recruitment At Plan International
- Review and maintain compliance with the schedule on a regular basis and develop alternate scenarios for maintaining the said schedule
- Project reporting on schedule milestones, budget, forecast, risks and opportunities
- Keep the management informed as to the status of the schedule, progress and costs.
- Provide to the contractors all the necessary information for the projects execution.
- Be responsible for the preparation of the project Weekly Report, and insure that the appropriate information is made available for inclusion in the Monthly Report.
- Contractor Coordination Meetings will be held on a weekly, or as needed basis, for the purpose of maintaining close coordination of all work activities. The meetings shall follow a formal agenda distributed in advance of the meeting, and shall be held as a function of the progress meeting. The progress of contract work and level of each Sub-Contractor’s resources will be reviewed and the activity Schedule updated. Current and possible future problems will be discussed
- Each Sub-Contractor’s manpower level, equipment utilization, and material delivery schedules will be analyzed to determine its ability to meet the following week’s scheduled progress and future milestone dates. If it does not appear possible that a Contractor can meet future schedule milestones with its present and planned resources, courses of action will be discussed and developed to regain the schedule and maintain progress to meet the milestones
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required from the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
See Also: Massive Job Recruitment At Hapag-Lloyd
- Civil Engineer preferred or Qualified Quantity Surveyor
- Project planning and controlling with MS project (it’s an advantage)
- Project Cost assessment and control, cashflow forecast (must-have)
- Subcontract management and assessment
- Contract administration, Monthly Interim assessment/certification, Monthly Reports, Physical Progress
- B2 English level (must-have)
- Background in Buildings construction (a must-have)
- Background in Roads (a must-have)
- 5 to 10 + years of experience
- Candidates with African experience will be a plus
- Candidate MUST speak (and write) Portuguese
- Job Advertisement At TOLDOIT
- New British Council Free Online Courses 2022
- Remote Job Recruitment at Black Pen
How To Submit An Application For The Job Recruitment Contracta Construction UK Ltd
Qualified applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Planning Coordinator as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 31st December, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED