There is a Job Advertisement At TOLDOIT. They are hiring a full time e-Commerce Product Manager. The Product manager will be responsible for product development, marketing, and data analysis workstreams. You will be joining a team of young, motivated, and ambitious tech enthusiasts with responsibilities ranging from software engineering to marketing.
See Also: Job Advert At Tony Blair Institute
At ToldoIT, we deliver reliable SaaS solutions to both Enterprise and Retail clients with growth and feasibility in mind. Our Duvai suite is based on e-commerce with international shipping solutions designed to offer end-to-end buying-delivery services to both individuals and corporates. As a product manager, you should be passionate about software development, excited about marketing, and realistic about customer service.
Base: Accra, Ghana
- Organise scrum meetings with the software engineering team.
- Ensure products (both web and mobile App versions) are fully functional and meet market needs.
- Manage the project Kanban Board and track DevOps progress.
- Ensure all features are extensively tested to meet high-quality standards communicated by Management.
- Quickly document all bugs and ensure rapid and conclusive resolution.
- Deliver products that are fit for the market and fully functional.
- Ensure synchrony between App branding and marketing materials.
- Monitor marketing activities and ensure product features are selling.
- Treat customer complaints and complements seriously to ensure continuous improvement of the Apps.
- Track website analytics and use data to improve user experience.
- Produce weekly reports of App performance on search engines and App stores.
- HND or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, eCommerce or a similar degree
- Solid knowledge of IT-Business translations, preferably through professional work experience.
- Preferably a Software Engineer transitioning into project management.
- Able to work in teams and ensure constant collaboration.
- Excellent professional work ethic including team collaboration, communication skills, and learning.
- Software project management experience is highly preferred
- Experience with office tools such as Microsoft Office, Jira, and other DevOps tools.
How To Submit An Application for The TOLDOIT Job Advertisement
Interested persons should click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED