Airteltigo is glad to announce that, it is hiring a hardware Head Ethics, Compliance & Business Continuity.
- Report to the Chief Executive Officer and supports the business in the effective implementation of the Compliance and Ethics program.
- Responsible for the effective implementation and execution of the Compliance Due Diligence Process for screening of suppliers, M&A partners, agents, and other third-party representatives as per global guidelines
Suggested Job: Contracta Construction UK Ltd Job Recruitment
- Provide advice and guidance to local management on how to avoid or manage situations of risk, especially for third party interactions (suppliers, agents, government officials).
- Ensure effective monitoring of the performance of the Compliance Program in the local operations, taking appropriate steps to recommend improvements to its effectiveness.
- Track compliance KPIs on local efficiency and effectiveness of the Corporate Compliance Program.
- Perform periodic checks of high-risk compliance areas within the business, identify gaps and recommend actions to address the gaps identified.
- Work in a collaborative manner to ensure alignment between the Compliance Function and the business units in the local operation, and internalization of compliance objectives throughout the organization.
- Review the local operations’ planned activities and transactions to ensure that business is being conducted in an ethical and legal manner and that policies and procedures are followed to reduce the risks of non-compliance with laws and regulations.
- Works closely with the MFS AML officer and is responsible for managing and maintaining the company’s AML obligation regarding supervision and reporting requirement
- Ensures the AML program is up to date with all regulatory changes.
- Business Continuity
- Establish BCM policy, objectives, targets, controls, processes, and procedures relevant to managing risk and improving preparedness and continuity in order to deliver results that align with the organizations overall policies and objectives.
- Establish Loss Prevention program including standards and processes oriented to improve business resilience through the organization and aligned with business risk appetite.
- Develops and implements a strategic and comprehensive enterprise business continuity, risk management and Crisis Management program to provide business resilience in the presence of a disaster or disruption, in compliance with acceptable levels of risk, business policies and under the BCM framework defined.
- Implement standards and plans defined, as well as remediation measures identified for LPS and BCM improvement.
- Provide subject matter expertise to executive management on business continuity and crisis management standards and best practices, such as ISO 22301, ISO 31000, ISO 27001, CobiT 5 and ITIL.
- Reporting and oversight of remediation efforts, to management for review, in order to determine and authorize actions for remediation and improvement. This should be done always after assessments, testing, or activations of plans / controls in place
- Develop business-relevant metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the BCM program.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a legal or business-related field
- MBA in Management, preferable
- Minimum of Seven (7) years of proven experience of compliance in an international company with local presence in emerging markets preferably within the Telecoms industry as well as BPO experience is required
- Up-to-date knowledge of current and emerging legislation, standards and regulations as well as compliance monitoring techniques, including UK Bribery Act, US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, AML regulations and other international and local laws.
- Previous experience in all facets of risk management (business continuity, crisis management, disaster recovery, and privacy & information security) desired with a concentration in Disaster Recovery.
- Understanding of current recovery solutions
- Must know elementary IT network principles.
- Familiarity with business continuity program life cycle plans and source deliverables (e.g., risk assessments, continuity planning) is essential.
- Proven experience of reviewing and assessing an international compliance framework.
- Ability to articulate and implement understandable, layperson-friendly recommendations for the development and enhancement of the compliance function and framework.
- Demonstrated success and on-the-ground experience as a senior compliance professional with close working experience with the Senior Management teams.
- Self-motivated, team oriented, innovative analytical thinker with a passion for driving results, and strong sense of personal accountability.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively, and work as a team with various stakeholders,
- A demonstrable knowledge of operational, financial, quality assurance, human resources, legal and statutory procedures and regulations.
- An individual with a solutions-oriented, can-do attitude who challenges status quo and takes on responsibility for simplifying existing methodologies or defining new ones.
- Fresh Job Offer At L’AINE Services
- Star Foods Job Vacancies For The Youth
- Graduate Job At BNA Chartered Accountants
How To Submit An Application For Head Ethics Compliance & Business Continuity
To apply, click on this Link
Closing Date: 15th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED