There is a New Job Posting made public At Ericsson. They are now looking for a Packet core Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers.
- In this role at Ericsson, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks. You will configure and integrate different nodes and solutions in new and live customer networks.
- You will typically interact with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers, and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers, and local authorities.
See Also: SHS Graduate Job Vacancy At Anglogold
- As there are no distinct borders between the areas, you will need to be flexible and master more than one area. You are expected to travel internationally and work in different cultural environments. The technical development is rapid and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
- You will require a broad knowledge of telecom and Datacom, covering both hardware, software, and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as with customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on big responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
Check Also: Great Job Opportunity At Turkish Airlines
What you will do:
- Customer support request (CSR) investigation follow-up and coordination.
- Analyze problems and identify suitable solutions to these problems.
- Do Software Update Management (SUM) activities.
- Working on complex solving, using support tools, and according to global support processes and procedures.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Customers.
- Actively engage in communication with other engineers for the purpose of knowledge sharing.
You will bring:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Domain experience: (Packet core) at least 3 years.
- Very good knowledge of Ericsson Packet Core nodes, SGSN-MME, GGSN, EPC, vEPC
- Good Understanding of Packet Core surrounding Nodes (Like IMS, OCC, and Charging Nodes)
- Good knowledge of SAPC (Policy server), IP works (DNS)
- Familiar with virtualization and the Cloud Systems
- Excellent IP background
- Very good knowledge of Linux
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Planning & organizing skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Presentation & communication skills
You Might Also Like:
- Job Placement At Royal Caribbean Group
- Remote Jobs At Euro Exim Bank
- NSS Suspends Ashanti Regional Director for Abusing Nurse
How To Submit An Application For Ericsson’s New Job Posting
To apply, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED