There is a Job Vacancy At British International Investment. They are hiring a Project Coordinator Consultant, Ghana Investment Ecosystem.
The Project Coordinator will provide strong project management support for BII’s technical assistance and advisory facility in Ghana, and potentially beyond, with responsibility for the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects, partnerships, and activities. This will include the following responsibilities:
See Also: New Job Posting At Ericsson
- Play an instrumental role in providing effective project management support to a portfolio of BII-funded projects to ensure they are delivered to high quality, on time, and within budget;
- Lead on all elements of the project life cycle including project design, budgeting and forecasting, data management and contracting, as well as reporting;
- Lead on the management of operations in Ghana, working closely with the BII Plus team, to ensure effective delivery of operational aspects of BII Plus’ presence in Ghana in areas such as finance, procurement, contracting, legal, resourcing, etc.
- Build and maintain high-quality relationships with key external and internal stakeholders, coordinating meetings and ensuring appropriate records are kept.
- Acting as a liaison for all of BII Plus’s activities in Ghana, including coordinating with the Ghana BII coverage team, FSG Plus (BII’s technical assistance facility for financial institutions), and BII’s portfolio.
- University degree (Economics, Business, Finance, or other relevant discipline);
- Significant experience in operational roles and project management at relevant comparable institutions, preferably with delivery and management of consulting/advisory/technical assistance;
- Good understanding of private sector development (including business advisory), market systems development, or business environment reform in the context of Ghana or the region.
Check Also: SHS Graduate Job Vacancy At Anglogold
Skills required for the consultancy assignment:
- A practical and results-oriented individual who has a proven record of delivering effective and high-impact projects and change on the ground;
- Significant experience in delivering results at pace in relation to operational considerations of large projects and programmes (such as finance, procurement, legal, HR etc);
- Strong project management, analysis and reporting skills, with attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to engage with and influence senior stakeholders;
- Ability to prioritise tasks and manage multiple work streams simultaneously in a complex and fast-moving environment;
- Proven capability of effective teamwork and strong stakeholder/relationship management;
- Ability to put in user-friendly systems and processes in place which help increase efficiencies combined with the ability to identify and cut administrative bottlenecks to ensure efficient project delivery;
- Understanding of BII’s impact priorities in relation to productive, sustainable, and inclusive investments;
- Self-starter with a bias for action who is resilient, with a problem-solving approach;
- Strong understanding of operational considerations related to working in emerging markets and some work experience in Ghana and/or Africa is preferred;
Location: Accra, Ghana
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For British International Investment Job Vacancy
To apply click on this Link
Closing Date: 14th December, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED