There is an ongoing Hiring Ad At Rising Academy Network. The company is seeking to hire for the position of Senior Mathematics Specialist.
About The Role:
The position holder must have exceptional abilities to lead the design and development of our math content at Rising Academies. A major part of this project will be leading on design and strategy for our multi-award winning AI-powered Math Chatbot tutor “Rori” which is delivered via WhatsApp. Additionally, you will be responsible for designing math assessment tools to measure student progress in math skills as well as create models and visual aids to help students understand complex concepts.
Recommended: Job Vacancy At British International Investment
Successful candidates will have a strong background in pedagogy, curriculum design and learning science – preferably in primary or secondary school mathematics. The role will be remote, so candidates must be self-motivated, capable of communicating and collaborating effectively across multiple teams, often distributed across different countries and time zones, and be adept at utilizing/ learning new virtual collaboration tools. Candidates should be excited to join a small team solving big real-world problems working in a high-paced and agile environment. Most importantly, we are looking to add amazing people who are passionate to change the way children learn.
The Senior Math Specialist will:
- Review Rori’s current content and develop a content development roadmap for implementation.
- Leverage user data regularly to improve content and engagement by diagnosing content red flags and providing intuitive solutions for them.
- Spearhead market research and testing of other educational bots to assess their content and applicability to Rori.
- Design and implement a robust assessment plan to support student placement on Rori and measure their progress.
- Build a team to handle content design, implementation and evaluation of math products at Rising.
See Also: New Job Posting At Ericsson
Qualifications and Experience:
- University level undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial science, Education or related fields. A Masters degree is preferable, but not required.
- 4 – 6 years experience in a similar role developing and implementing excellent academic content, preferably mathematics.
- Digital assessment authoring experience.
- Experience developing and writing online math educational content and concepts.
- Strong technology skills, including Google applications, math equation editors such as MathJax/LaTex, S&S for FasterMath, and Microsoft Office.
- Experience teaching or tutoring math across primary and secondary levels of education.
- Strong data analytics experience & using data to increase user satisfaction, engagement & increase revenue for Rising.
- EdTech experience is a plus.
- You have excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, organization, and communication skills.
- You can communicate with technical teams and business stakeholders in a multicultural environment, as well as clearly document content for these audiences.
- You demonstrate people skills; must be able to collaborate effectively with diverse personalities and skill sets, and enjoy constructive conflict.
- You have a strong track record of professionalism, trustworthiness, working independently and collaboratively.
- Call For Job Applications At IndigoHomes
- Nestlé Releases Jobs For The Youth
- Active Job Recruitment At Glovo
How To Submit An Application For Rising Academy Network’s Hiring Ad
To apply, click on this Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED