IndigoHomes is a leading developer in Ghana building moderately priced townhomes to a consistently high-quality standard. Oyarifa Park is our latest master planned project offering 200 townhomes. Visit can www.indigohomes.com for more information on the company.
There is a Call For Job Applications At IndigoHomes. The company is looking to employ a Quality Control / Quality Assurance Officer. The position will operate full time in the construction department.
Recommended: Great Job Opportunity At Turkish Airlines
- Responsible for the implementation on site of QA procedures with a focus on home finishes to ensure our high delivery standards are met
- Monitoring our site finishing tears tracking proper coordination and scheduling of works, implementing inspection and sign off procedures to ensure on time delivery and quality standards are achieved.
- Responsible for defect inspections, trecking remedial works are undertaken en time with final inspection and sign off.
- Undertaking joint inspections with the pre-delivery team and homeowners, recording end monitoring completion of snagging works to ensure timely hand over.
You Might Also Like:
- Job Placement At Royal Caribbean Group
- Active Job Recruitment At Glovo
- Open Slot At Metropolitan Research and Education Bureau
- Marie Stopes Ghana Job Advertisement
- Fresh Job At Livemas Real Estate and constructions
- Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Standard Chartered Bank Jobs For November 2022
How To Submit An Application For IndigoHomes Calls For Job Applications
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED