Here is the Vacancy Notice At Afrifanom Limited. They are hiring a Software Developer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
Check Also: Remote Jobs At Euro Exim Bank
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Design and develop mobile applications (Andriod, iOs, Windows, etc.)
- Maintain and optimize databases
- Work with the team to design application solutions that fully implement business requirements.
- Evaluate application security and ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability is implemented in software components.
- Manage the delivery of system development projects from analysis, through design to release.
- Participate in reviews and meetings and providing updates on project progress
- Perform Systems benchmarking, Audit and Troubleshooting.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Responsible for the appropriate software documentation pertaining to completed deployments.
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years development experience with programming languages like Nodejs, React, VueJs
- Postgres database or relational database skills
- Candidate must be proactive, innovative
- Able to effectively manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Must pay attention to details
- Latest Job Notice At Diageo
- New Job Advert At Absa Bank
- Job Announcement At NTU International
- Job Posting At International Cocoa Initiative
- Marie Stopes Ghana Job Advertisement
How To Submit An Application FoAfrifanom Limited’s Job Notice
To Submit an online application, kindly ensure to click on this Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED