Here is the Latest Job Notice At Diageo. Diageo, producer of Guinness, Smirnoff, Johnnie Walker and many other products is hiring a Market Analyst, Agriculture Development.
The Latest Diageo Job Notice seeks to recruit someone who would be responsible for the following:
- Applied expertise. Build, manage and grow expertise in one or more spend categories, including understanding of supply markets, suppliers, stakeholders. Become a subject-matter expert and share with others in a global community of category professionals. Apply expertise and standards to identify and win new value for Diageo.
- Knowledge management. Drive development of best in class market data and knowledge and ensure its availablility and active management/ refresh. Apply Diageo standards for category excellence. Contribute to improvement of existing and development of new tools & techniques.
- Business partnering. Support category managers and specialists in developing relationships with stakeholders, partners and suppliers for deeper insights into needs and capabilities; articulate requirements and deliver insights for greater value from stakeholder collaboration.
- Strategy development. For one or more spend categories, support development and evolution of category strategies by (1) researching and analysing supply markets and dynamics and providing insights to specialists and managers; and (2) assessing opportunities and proposing solutions.
See Also: Massive End of Year Recruitment At YEA
- Best in class capabilities. Generate insights from internal and external benchmarking, develop cost models to consider scenarios with suppliers and stakeholders and build & evolve analytics capabilities that allow regular review and improvement of strategies.
- Strategy execution. Support end to end execution of category strategies across geographical and organisational boundaries. Track and monitor progress against performance goals, providing detailed, monthly KPI data (including reconciliation to category team tracking projects, savings, supplier performance, etc.).
- Support to Global CoEs. Support Global CoEs with strategy development, including for CM4 (global agreements), CM3 (above-region leverage) and CM2 (above-market leverage) by providing relevant Market-wide and local market data, analysis and insights.
- Market sourcing. Support sourcing activities for CM2 (above-market leverage) and CM1 (truly market-specific ) spend categories. Engage community members as required, apply Diageo best practice standards.
- Market contracting. For relevant sourcing projects, support management of contracts and contract compliance (Diageo stakeholder compliance and Supplier compliance) through contract lifecycles. Track and monitor compliance in line with Diageo and local market standards.
Check Also: New Job Advert At Absa Bank
- Mitigate strategic risks. As part of category strategy execution, identify, record and follow-up risk mitigations in line with category strategies and best practice.
- Mitigate sourcing risks. Identify corporate, supply, supplier and other risks associated with sourcing activities, support execution of mitigations and engagement of relevant stakeholders, partners and suppliers to ensure the mitigations are successful.
- Apply and improve tools & techniques. Apply Diageo best practice standards, ensuring the most recent and relevant approaches are always applied; use formal governance and peer review to ensure the quality and efficacy of risk management; contribute to development of standards.
Supplier relationship management
- Supplier relationship. Apply standards, ways of working and trust relationships with market suppliers in relevant categories; ensure Diageo best practices are applied and that there is a good foundation for strong performance, risk mitigation and rapid resolution of issues.
- Supplier performance. Support definition and drive monitoring of KPIs, improving the value of data generated and applied and liaise with Supply sites for resolution of escalated issues. Provide data analysis and input to the SPM to manage the relationship with suppliers to the performance plan and maximise value for Diageo.
- Data management. Maintain all relevant data on systems and offline databases, e.g., vendor details, price lists, standard costing, invoice query support
Recommended: Latest Job Update At Tiast Group
- Win through Execution. Flexible, agile & resilient, adapting plans in the face of change. Track record of execution in a business undergoing transformation. Always scanning opportunities to simplify.
- Inspire through Purpose. Restless in creatively thinking outside of the box and taking thoughtful risks, always working to bring others with you. Amplifies Diageo’s purpose.
- Shape the Future. Not afraid to challenge the status quo, challenge complacency, develop ambitious plans and bring clarity to others. Drives collaboration in reaching a common understanding of the future. A natural business partner, enrolling stakeholders in your vision.
- Invest in Talent. Eager to stretch yourself and encourage others to do the same. Pro-actively drives diversity at Diageo in all its forms.
Entry Level Requirements:
- Graduate or equivalent qualification.
- Experience in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Procurement, Finance, FMCG Commercial or other relevant role, with exposure to supply markets and spend categories relevant to the role
- Demonstrated performance in projects and in cross-market teams.
- Strong analytical and financial awareness including a strong understanding of AOP requirements and financial goals & value drivers relevant to the categories in scope
- Track record of generating insights to influence decision-making; good commercial acumen
- Good systems knowledge (esp. SAP, PRDM, M/S Office, E-collaborate or similar systems & tools)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation; strong interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of consistent performance and delivery
You Might Also Like:
- PM Renaissance Career Update
- Empire Credit Employment Possibility
- Germany vs Spain Live Stream & World Cup 2022 L
How To Submit An Application For Diageo’s Latest Job Notice
To apply, click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED