Zenith Hygiene Systems Ghana Limited has a new job vacancy for unemployed graduates. They are hiring an Accounts Officer.
- Preparing financial statements and reporting to management.
- The ideal candidate should be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
- The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
- Taking care of the financial bookkeeping and records of an organization.
- Recording transactions, payments and expenses and processing invoices.
- Send out bills and invoices, follow up on overdue payments and ensure that the company’s invoices and payments match up correctly by cross-checking the original document to the company’s record.
- Management of Statutory payments
- Work closely with other employees as a team player to make sure the company’s finances are accurately recorded.
Recommended: Massive Job Recruitment At ASA Savings and Loans
Qualification Required & Experience:
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Experience in Tally Accounting Software
- Microsoft Office
Location: Lartebiokoshie – Accra
Other Recommended Posts:
- GNPC Foundation Scholarship For 2022/2023 Academic Year
- Job Posting at Old Mutual
- Job Advertisement At Compassion International
How To Forward Your Application To Zenith Hygiene Systems Ghana For The Job Vacancy
You may send your CVs to:
Or Call the company on:
Closing Date: 26th February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED