There is a new Job Advertisement At Compassion International. The organization is looking to work with a Partnership Facilitator II.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
See: Job Application Open At Anglogold
- Demonstrates a personal commitment to serve, respect, and empower the church according to principles outlined in Compassion’s ministry philosophies.
- Church Maturation – Strengthens church ownership and capacity through a developmental mindset and the Partnership Management core process.
- Facilitates partnerships with church partners to collaboratively reflect on youth and church outcomes and plan for how to best grow in capacity and maturity.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of church owned strategies that build on each church’s strengths to engage participation of parents and caregivers, children and youth in all aspects of the ministry, including program design, local resource mobilization, decision making, etc. Coordinates with other CFT members to help churches to actively identify and engage the change makers who influence change in children and youth, such as parents, schools, peers, etc.
View Also: Fresh Career Slot At Olam International
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree in community development, project management, social work or a related field.
- Three years Relevant experience working in this or a related field.
- Ability to communicate in the Akan language will be an advantage.
- Work experience in deprived terrain.
- Driving license and able to drive motorbike;
Licenses and Certification
- Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
Office – Standard Office Environment
Sitting, standing, and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day
May be required to travel up to 50% of normal schedule
Other Great Opportunities:
- Open Position At Johnson & Johnson
- New Job Vacancy At Imani Ghana
- February 2023 Graduate Programme At MTN GlobalConnect
How To Submit An Application To Compassion International’s Job Advertisement Press On This Button To Apply
Closing Date: 16th February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED