There is a Massive Job Recruitment At ASA Savings and Loans Limited. ASA is looking for Loan Officers to fill positions in its newly opened branches in the Northern Region and the following regions: Greater Accra region, Ashanti region, Bono region, Ahafo region, Bono-east region, Central region, Western region and eastern region.
See Also: Job Opening At CA Mining
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to find information for clients, pay out checks, and collect payments.
- Must be able to record information in all books of account and in software
- Must be able to make credit plans for the organized groups
- Must be able to save money on the go.
- Must work well with others. Must be honest and have a lot of integrity.
Qualification Required & Experience
- HND/Degree Bachelor’s from a recognized institution
- At least one to three years
- Must be done on a computer
- Must be from Ghana
- Must be between 20 and 28 years old.
- SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International Job Opening
- SHS Jobs At 44 Construction
- Job Posting At Presbyterian University Ghana
How To Submit An Application For ASA Savings and Loans’ Massive Job Recruitment
Send your cover letter, CV, National ID Ghana Card), photocopies of Academic Certificates, National Service Certificates, current passport pictures, and birth certificate to the offices listed below.
HEAD OFFICE: Odorkor Busia Junctions (off Odorkor-Mallam Road)
KUMASI OFFICE: Plot 7 Block E, New Suame Kumasi opposite Casablanca Pharmacy
READ ON: World Bank Group Latest Job Opportunity
CAPE COAST OFFICE: Petrol Branch, Coronation junction Cape Coast; office is located on top of mamatee building
TAKORADI OFFICE: Plot 13C West Tanokrom, west line near saint Francis school, Takoradi, Ghana.
SUNYANI OFFICE: BLK 29/8 Nkwanbeng North near the health insurance office.
KOFORIDUA OFFICE: Betom junction near Freeman Methodist church.
TECHIMAN OFFICE (BONO EAST): Hse no.49 BK E Kwadaikrom Techiman
TAMALE AREA OFFICE (NORTHERN REGION): Kukuo close to Miricha hotel off clinic road
Northerners are encouraged to apply, and they must be able to speak the local language.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED