SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International has a new Job Opening. The institution is looking to hire an English Language and Literature Teacher. This is a short fixed-term contract (4-6 months). The successful applicant is expected to start work as soon as possible.
- To teach the students English language and Literature.
- Develop lesson plans for very effective teaching of the courses assigned.
- To supervise projects and course work as well as the IB DP extended essays.
- To set and mark both classwork and internal examinations, including the Entrance Exams.
- To complete semester and other reports.
- To support students in writing and keeping student profiles.
- To supervise extra-curricular activities, community service and other school functions in and out of normal school hours.
View Also: SHS Jobs At 44 Construction
- Minimum qualification – first degree from a recognized University in the subject area
- Master’s degree or exposure to the IB curriculum is an added advantage.
Other Suggested Posts:
- Job Posting At Presbyterian University Ghana
- Fresh Work Opportunities At Southey
- South Korea Government Visa Sponsorship Job Opportunities
How To Send An Application For The Job Opening At SOS-Hermann Gmeiner International
Interested persons should kindly submit a cover letter and your most recent CV to: email@example.com.
Use ‘English Language and Literature Teacher’ as the subject in your e-mail
Please take not that, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED